As it’s been a while I thought i’d get down on paper what i’ve been doing.
1) been recovering from a small injury i managed to sustain whilst ‘rushing’ out of my house to work one day. it involved slipping on the stairs, a picture frame and two tendons and an artery being cut in my right arm. oops. anyway, it’s on the mend now
2) also been developing a little app that lets you send and share files over twitter. i’ll blog more about this when it’s in a bit of a better state, but’s it’s nearly done. keeping it nice and simple in the beginning
3) entered the marathon des sables 2013 last week. for those not familiar with the race it’s 6 marathons in 7 days through the sahara. fun huh? i shall of course be raising money for something, although unsure as to what yet
4) had a lot of ideas recently too. more details to follow
5) fallen in love with lower case text.
there we go, that will do for now.
till next time